Service for Water Heaters in Baltimore, MD
For residents in the greater Baltimore, MD metro area, water heaters are a staple in your household. All State Services Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Cooling have the adept skills to keep your home stocked with hot water. A hot shower on a chilly November morning and a clean load of laundry depend on a steady supply from your water heater. With our efficient installations, repairs, and maintenance, you can unwind in a hot bath and run a full load of dishes in the dishwasher whenever you need it. We have over 30 years of experience resolved water heater issues throughout Carroll County. Our highly-skilled specialists can install a new water heater or fix your current one to ensure it functions without a problem.
Types of Water Heaters
All State Services Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Cooling provides service for water heaters of all types in the area. You might decide that a conventional tank water heater isn’t the ideal choice for your home. Here are some available types of water heaters you can use for your hot water needs:
- Conventional Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
- Tankless Coil Water Heaters
Some Types of Water Heaters You Can Use for Your Hot Water Needs
- Conventional Water Heaters – These water heaters heat and store hot water and come in various tank sizes. By stocking the hot water, it’s ready to use when you need it.
- Tankless Water Heaters – These units are wall-mounted and don’t use a storage tank. Instead, they heat the water directly to provide hot water on demand. They’re energy-efficient and compact.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters – These water heaters don’t generate heat directly. Instead, they transfer heat from one place to another to produce hot water for your home.
- Solar Water Heaters – Instead of drawing energy from the home’s utilities, a solar water heater uses heat from the sun to provide hot water for your home. With solar power, you don’t have to depend on gas or electricity like the rest of your appliances.
- Tankless Coil Water Heaters – Taking a unique twist on indirect water heating, these tankless water heaters utilize your home’s space heating system to produce hot water.
Call for Service & Emergency Repairs
If you’re worried that your water heater isn’t functioning properly or to its best capability, give All State Services Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Cooling a call to schedule service or 24-hour emergency repairs. We also run specials on our services, so be sure to check our page regularly and save money on the service you already need. We’ll also evaluate your water heater issues and give you a free estimate on the repairs or replacement.
Proudly serving Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Howard County. We also serve Frederick, Montgomery and Prince Georges Counties.